Syndicate Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 400
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
1. Unreserved: 202 Posts
2. OBC: 108 Posts
3. SC: 60 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2016 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1988 and not later than 01-10-1996 and (both days inclusive)). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test followed by Group Discussion or/ and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for General & Other candidates and Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 14-12-2016 to 28-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & contact number
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & Signature
3. Candidates log on the website www.syndicatebank.in
4. Click on Annoucement ————-> Careers
5. Select the desired post & clik on Apply Online
6. Read all instructions & fill all the details
7. Check once before submit the form
8. Now take a print out of online application for future use