Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.
महाराष्ट्र राज्य विद्युत पारेषण कंपनी मर्यादित अउदा बांधकाम निसंवसु परिमंडल,औरंगाबाद
पद: निम्नस्तर लिपिक (लेखा)-सरळसेवा भरती
अर्ज सुरु: दि 02/03/2016
अर्ज बंद तारीख: दि 22/03/2016 रात्री 11:59 मिनिटापर्यंत
लेखी परीक्षेचा अंदाजीत महीना : April/May 2016
Technical support : 022-42040240
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature and required documents / certificates.
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
(1) Photograph Image:
– Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
(2) Signature Image:
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
– Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
(3) Scanning the photograph, signature and documents / certificates:
– Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
– Set Color to True Color
– File Size as specified above
– Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/Document/ Certificate, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
– The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
– Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo, signature and each document in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb, 20kb and 500 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph, signature and each document in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using Save As option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph), 20 kb(signature) and 500 kb (for each document) by using crop and then resize option (Please see the preceding paragraphs in this Annexure above for the pixel size) in the Image menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
– If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
– While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, respective documents/certificates.
4)Procedure for Uploading the Photograph, Signature and documents / certificates
– There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, documents / certificates.
– Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature / Documents / Certificates viz: Date of Birth, Qualification, Caste Certificate, Non Creamy Layer, MS-CIT & Equivalent Certificate, Apprenticeship Certificate, etc”
– Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph, Signature and documents / certificates file has been saved.
– Select the file by clicking on it.
– Click the “Open/Upload” button.
Your Online Application will not be accepted /get submitted unless you upload your photograph, signature and documents / certificates as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature or any document is unclear the candidates application may be rejected.
(2) Before uploading the photograph, signature, documents / certificates in the online application form, candidates should check that the images are clear and readable.
(3) After submission online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.